Hi it been while but I am back 
lost September and October my dad had heart attack and went to the hospital 2 times (catheter coronary angiography and coronary stenting) it was family time but he is ok now and will go for his doctor for follow up to work on some tests in the blood the numbers need some doctor advice but his heart is good now breathing, blood pressure and that stuff is ok 
Had been watching a lot of game design videos and game mechanics to know what the design going to be use in... idk I like research all sort of things and that question been on my mind for some time so research 
Here some of my sketches in the past couple weeks or so (there few from August last week ) I think around 28Oct I re start and went on my art journey after dad come home and start getting better 
Creatures mostly from the sea I think some bugs but idk I do not see me going to do bugs soon maybe animals like mammals I guess I need to wait and see 
Transportation I really got into that train look very cool shapes all those little details idk how it function only basic but wow I like it & few ships but trains was my favorite 
Portraits ofc
I think I can fill one more page with the scrap tries but I want to keep organize so delete some no more than plan phase so yeah.. but something start to happen when switching for other area away from human in transportation... went back and idk my portraits start to look better idk is it just do something away of the normal (break the focus zoom mood) or just the many sketch get some improve after time I still want to do more but take it to render not just sketch 
design 1, 2 my ultimate goal (all studies not my own design) some anatomy, weird tries forms, silhouettes, the flour stack, reptile texture it was headache but good to know to try make some texture studies later, few environment but I don't like the road it break the composition.. hmm need to do more environment to see composition, few isometric tries room and few page layout for portfolio presenting stuff
It had been mix all over the place but my render start to get somewhat in the going so good 
rendering I am very very happy with how I start get some human rendering portraits
those done with no sketch I sketch as I go with shapes of the shadow
done on one layer only the frame on second ofc there so much to improve but oh my finally but from where I was to do studies after old master and somehow get human likeness is big jump for me feel amazing 
Did few studies from my collection environment I feel I like more to go full-scale not high or low key... still get to know the grayscale keys so still so much to understand 
PS some of my reference
FZD student work, dynamic sketching pages , DK publish books, manga books , The skillful huntsman book , Michael Hampton anatomy ofc
, LOL game concept art from artstation , many artists I like, few real portraits for head tilt, old master Sargent
, knkl show & Phil design corner those two on YouTube are very helpful 
My art journeys continue...
feeling excited 






No comments:
Post a Comment